Our website visitors’ privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we, and our third-party service providers and vendors, may use automatic data collection technologies to collect:
- Details of your visits to our Site include traffic pattern data, location data, logs, other communication data, and the resources you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, and browser type.
- Geolocation information.
- Information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages are opened or forwarded.
- The demographic information is about you individually but does not identify you, such as age and gender.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may also use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information to increase our Service’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. For more information, please visit:
Google Policies: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with ElitePersonalFinance. It is temporarily downloaded on your device from our web server or a third-party service provider with whom we work. It is active only while you are connected to the Site and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
Location–identifying Technologies. We use GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of and serve advertisements. We don’t hide that some of the companies listed here pay us to redirect people to them. We spend a lot of time to work on this site and give you financial tips. We pay high-quality writers. For more information, read our Advertiser Disclosure. Note, if you don’t want to credit us, you can directly type the names of the companies listed here. That way we won’t get paid by them.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
What If We Sell ElitePersonalFinance?
Although the chances to sell this site are less than 1%, that is still possible. You have to understand that our mailing list is a part of the full site. If we do so, we will send you prior notice and allow you to unsubscribe from the next owner, if you choose. Of course, we will provide you with an option to cancel your subscription at ElitePersonalFinance, if you want.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Controlling your information and opting out:
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
If you choose to send us an e-mail, note that some e-mail providers send some sensitive data about you, these are things like IP address, location, and others. This information is stored on our e-mail server.
Your Personal Information security is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Access and Correction
You have the right to be informed of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
Ask everything related to your personal data that we have for you!
Retention of Information
We retain information for as long as required, allowed, or we believe it useful, but do not undertake retention obligations. We may dispose of information at our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law that specifically requires the handling or retaining information. You must keep your own separate back-up records.
Compliance With Laws
We may disclose personal information in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who such activities could harm.
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect our service’s security or integrity.
Protecting your data is important to us. We are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR.”
“Data” refers to any information we have that can be used to identify you personally.
- Your Data will be stored securely by our email marketing client when you opt-in to subscribe to Our service via filling in forms on Our site.
- Your Data is used to contact you via email when we send newsletters, updates, reminders, and other promotional marketing types. You provide specific consent for this when you sign up for our site.
- Your Data will be stored for the length of your subscription or until you request us to delete it.
- You can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing from our emails.
- You, the user, will maintain the “controller” of your data. You can request us to delete your data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you have an objection or complain, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond within the required period.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By contacting us.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old and do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age on this site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verifying parental consent, we will delete it. Please contact us at email@example.com with concerns.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Based Advertising (IBA)
You can exercise your online advertising choices at http://optout.aboutads.info. You may also opt-out of receiving IBA from many sites through the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at the NAI Services and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) at the DAA consumer choice service. Third parties, not ElitePersonalFinance, provide the DAA opt-out page and NAI opt-out page tools. We do not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools. Some of our third-party service providers require us to list their opt-out links specifically, and those links, as well as opt-out links for other providers we may use, are listed below. When you opt-out, you may receive an “opt-out” cookie so that the network will know not to assign you new cookies in the future. You will continue to receive ads, but not behaviorally targeted ads. If you erase your browser’s cookies, you may need to perform this process again. ElitePersonalFinance is not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
Alexa: Opt-Out Link
Double Click: Opt-Out Link
Facebook: Opt-Out Link
Google: Opt-Out Link
Google Analytics: Opt-Out Link
Google Retargeting: Opt-Out Link
Piwik: Opt-Out Link
Scorecardresearch: Opt-Out Link
Taboola: Opt-Out Link
Quantcast: Opt-Out Link
Yahoo: Opt-Out Link