Latest Update: March 17, 2017
|Best Bad Credit Loans Guaranteed Approval 2017 – Elite Personal Finance|
|APR: 5.99% – 35.99%
Loan Term: 36-60 months
Min. Credit Score: 0
Loans For Any Purpose
|Up to $35,000|
2) Lending Tree
|APR: 5.99% – 35.99%
Loan Term: 36-60 months
Min. Credit Score: 0
Up to 3 Years
Loans for Any Purpose
|Up to $35,000|
3) Cash Advance
|APR: 200% to 2300%
Min. Credit Score: 0
Guaranteed Approval for Really Bad Credit !
|Up to $1,000|
It’s easy to get into a bad financial bind. You might get laid off, you might get a divorce, you might have a child, or you might incur an expense that you simply
PersonalLoans.com searches through various American loan providers to find one that’s willing to work with you.
No matter your situation; you can find a loan for $500 to $35,000 within minutes!
Try a free search and see what loan offers you get!
Sometimes you really need that loan but find out your credit score has been affected and many institutions will no longer extend you the finances you need. Fortunately, there are some places where you can get a guaranteed approval even though you have less than perfect credit.
See what you can get approved for, go to PersonalLoans.com!
Our Top Pick for the Best Bad Credit Loans with Fast Approval
At Elite Personal Finance we look at all the information available and consider thousands of these types of sites every year. After looking through tons of bad credit loan sites, we felt one bad credit loan company stood out as the best.
We have found that there are plenty of legitimate sites through which consumers who have a less than perfect credit history can obtain loans, but one stands out above the rest according to the hours of research we have conducted.
Our top pick for bad credit loans guaranteed approval is:
Why did we choose this site in particular?
There are several reasons this particular site stands out even among reputable and legitimate sties. Some of the most prominent reasons for our recommendations include:
- PersonalLoans.com is a legitimate site (not a lender) that pairs you with willing lenders,
- They are not a payday loan company – you get connected with real lenders,
- You only have to meet minimal requirements to qualify for a short term loan,
- There’s nothing about Personal Loans that’s actually a scam, and,
- Their website is secure (HTTPS) and they do not store payment or personal info.
Plus, the services offered by PersonalLoans.com are entirely free of charge!
It’s a no risk scenario … all you have to do is make a search on PersonalLoans.com to see which lenders are willing to trust you (based on your scenario) and how much you can borrow.
What Do PersonalLoans.com User Reviews Say?
A big reason for Elite Personal Finance’s willing support towards PersonalLoans.com is the fact that they have many former clients that loved their service. All across the Web, you can find tons of positive comemnents about this site. In fact, they typically get rated 4 to 4.5 stars by anyone who posts about them online. This is a very strong rating, and it’s much better than that of most other loan finding services and actual lending sites.
Here are the biggest pros that were mentioned in these user reviews:
- Very fast service
- Best experience with obtaining a loan
- Very easy to apply
- Get your money the next day
- Very professional company
- Various repayment options available
- Fast, same day approval
What are the benefits of getting a bad credit loan from PersonalLoans.com?
There are some perks when you use PersonalLoans.com instead of another lending service. Some of the things that make them stand out include:
- You can get paired for loans up to $35,000 USD,
- Decisions are super quick, and funds take less than 5 days,
- Your interest rate and repayment terms are based on your scenario,
- They are just one quick call away, unlike many online loan shops, and,
- Their loan offers are vetted and approved before presented to you.
wAre there any good alternatives to PersonalLoans.com?
You will find many companies that offer bad credit loans with guaranteed approval, and there are even some that aren’t scams. But most are not as legitimate or able to offer up to $35,000 in financing at once.
You should still compare PersonalLoans.com with your other borrowing options.
If you have great credit, a bank loan will likely be a better choice — but if you have bad credit, it’s either go through PersonalLoans.com or try one of hte other bad credit loan providers. You can check out our Best No Credit Check Loans post to find 9 other good lenders to consider if this site doesn’t work out for you.
FAQs About PersonalLoans.com
We have shared the most relevant information you need to know about PersonalLoans.com. But sometimes we still get a few questions that we haven’t already answered. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get about bad credit loans guaranteed approval:
How many types of loans does Personalloans offer?
They presently offer three different types of personal loans: peer-to-peer, bank loans and personal installment loans.
How will I get the loan money?
Once you are approved and have signed the loan agreement, the money will be directly deposited into your account.
How long does an approval usually take?
Initially, your request can be approved in just a few minutes. After you choose a lender, review the policies, and sign the loan agreement you’ll typically get funds the next business day. The exact time frame will depend on the lender you use. The entire process is usually completed inside of 5 days.
Is PersonalLoans my direct lender?
No. PersonalLoans.com is not a lender. They connect clients with trusted lenders. They look through an entire network of reputable lenders. You will fill out a loan request form online and they find the best lender that matches your specific needs.
Will PersonalLoans charge me a fee?
No. PersonalLoans.com will never charge you a fee for their services. They simply match you to a lender. The lender may charge fees and interest. Be sure to read their terms carefully so you will know what to expect when paying back your loan.
How do I request a loan?
You can only request a loan online right now. The company is going to have a phone option at a future date.
Does PersonalLoans.com have good customer service if I have more questions?
PersonalLoans.com is very customer focused. They designed their website to be easily navigated and tried to make the process as easy for customers as possible. They have a FAQs page, email support and you can contact them by phone during regular business hours.
What are some reasons why people have bad credit?
Just because you have ended up with bad credit does not necessarily mean you are irresponsible with your finances. It happens to the best of us.
There are usually some very good reasons behind a huge fall in your credit score.
Most of us have our lives set up in such a way that our money just pays all our bills and debts and there’s not much wriggle room at all. Then Bam!
You get laid off from work and no longer have a regular income. Or maybe your company no longer needs your position and you they let you go. Either way, your check stops coming in through no fault of your own.
There can be lots of reasons for your credit score to go down and sometimes it’s just a matter of you not knowing about some of the things that can negatively affect your score. Here are a few things that can cause your credit score to drop:
- Applying for too many credit cards – whether you are accepted or not, applying for too many loans or lines of credit can cause points to come off your credit score.
- A history of late payments – maybe you have been doing everything you are supposed to now, but you had some delinquent accounts or lots of late payments from years ago holding you back.
- A huge mistake from the past – if you declared bankruptcy within the last 10 years, it’s going to haunt you and there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Too much credit card debt – until you can properly manage your debt, including your credit card debt, your credit score is going to suffer.
- Not having enough credit diversity – it’s important to have a variety of credit sources, including both installment and revolving debt; loans, credit cards, mortgages, and etc.
- Not being old enough – even if your credit is perfect, if you are young you have not been demonstrating you can handle debt for a long enough period of time and this could hold you back.
- Having errors on your credit report – when is the last time you checked your credit report for errors? Cleaning them up can take time, but you will notice an increase in your credit score by doing so.
So you can see, there are many things that can work to bring down your credit score and leave you trying to recover from bad credit. But how do you find bad credit loans with a guaranteed approval when you need some extra cash and you need it now? And how do you know you are not just getting scammed?
Legitimate vs. Scam Loan Sites
When you start searching for bad credit loans that offer a guaranteed approval rate, it can be scary because of the many scam sites that are scam. It’s important to know that there are scam loan sites out there, but there are some bad credit loan sites that are reputable and will help you out when you are in a bind. So how do you know if a site is a legitimate bad credit loan site or not? There are a few ways to tell the difference between legit sites and scam sites.
- Scam sites want YOU to pay before they give you the loan; legit sites don’t charge you to give you a loan (except for the standard interest you pay for all loans)
- Scam sites will offer no way for you to contact them; legit sites will have a contact information listed on their site so they are easily contacted
- Scam sites are usually identifiable because of negative customer reviews; legit sites will have lots of positive customer reviews
- Scam sites will provide information that is very confusing and unclear in what they actually mean; legit sites will have clearly stated processes and details that are easy to understand
While there are scams out to beware of, there are also some very legitimate bad credit loans with guaranteed approval.
PersonalLoans.com is a reputable site that offers bad credit loans guaranteed approval no scam. They work closely with you to help you find an acceptable lender who can get you the loan you need. They are a free service and have hundreds of lenders in their expansive network. They can help direct you to the lender you need in no time at all. Their broad range of credit options and lender network help make them one of the best loan services we have found online.
Apply for a loan @ PersonalLoans.com and get approved within minutes!